Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ruby Kisses Lip Salvation

Okay so I don't know about you but, I've always had a problem with chapped dry lips. I know, I know I could just use a sugar scrub or use some chap stick but those don't always work for me.Recently I noticed one of my favorite lip gloss brands has a lip salvation gloss out now and decided to try it. Like all Ruby Kisses glosses  it is in fact very glossy. At first it was just like any other gloss with a bit of mint oil in it, tingly ad refreshing. Unlike other glosses though it stays true to the Ruby Kisses brand and makes your lips feel really soft. I used it over a five day period and my cracks were gone, my lips as now as smooth as silk.  Over all I love it, and I can see myself getting another tube when this one's gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment