Friday, October 2, 2015

Dogs are weird

So I ordered some green tea bath fizzies from The Willow Tree Soap Company, and they were amazing. They smelled sweet yet subtle and I loved them however, my first bath with them I found out my dog  is weird. By weird I mean she steals panties. She decided that she would come in and sniff them. Once sniffed she thought oh hey let's make eye contact, you MUST acknowledge that I'm doing this. She took one more sniff grabbed them in her mouth and ran. It was as if she was saying hahahaaaaa you're stuck there now. To this day I still don't know where she put them, and she started a trend. Now I can't let any of my panties touch the ground because my other dogs take them too. I swear when I move there's going to be a lost mountain of panties I won't want back somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment